This week we get another voicemail and my brother Nick comes on the show to talk about deterministic multi-core processing, the CFP process for academic papers, how he transitioned from computer scientist to mountain guide, and everything you need to know to summit Mount Rainier.
Workout of the week
5 rounds, as fast as possible:
- Deterministic Process Groups in dOS (video)
- DDOS Taming Nondeterminism in Distributed Systems (slides)
- Golden Gate Ruby Conference
- Nick Hunt: RMI Mountain Guide
- RMI Expeditions Mount Rainier Climbing Programs
- American Institute for Avalanche Research and Education
Did I get something wrong or do you have a question you want to share? I'd love to hear from you! Send me a voicemail and we can talk about it on the show.