This week Feliks Zemdegs, the World Rubik’s Cube Champion, comes on the show to talk about the Rubik’s Cube, the method he uses to solve it, how he trains for a competition, and where we can go to get started with the cube today.
Workout of the week
In 20 minutes, as many rounds as possible of:
From the CrossFit Pearl District blog.
- Video: Rubik’s Cube 6.54 World Record Average
- Video: The Road to 6.77 Seconds
- Feliks Zemdegs World Ranking
- CFOP Speedsolving Method
- Badmephisto Rubik’s Cube Tutorial
- qqTimer Rubik’s Cube Timer
- MoYu AoLong Rubik’s Cube
- Feliks YouTube Channel
- Feliks Facebook
Did I get something wrong or do you have a question you want to share? I'd love to hear from you! Send me a voicemail and we can talk about it on the show.