This week Ben Orenstein stops in Portland, Oregon during his 3 month “walkabout” to teach me how to sing a barbershop tag and to share his thoughts on podcasting, conference talks, code review, and a few uncomfortable situations.
Workout of the week
As fast as possible:
- Giant Robots Podcast
- How to Talk to Developers
- The Bike Shed Podcast
- Sandi Metz’ Rules For Developers
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Thoughtbot Code Review Guide
Did I get something wrong or do you have a question you want to share? I'd love to hear from you! Send me a voicemail and we can talk about it on the show.